You have many contracts with suppliers, service providers, contractors and others. We will prepare, in conjunction with standard agreements and clauses, tailored language for incorporation into various contracts.
After our review of these contracts, we will provide a report on the following points:
- We will review the adequacy of limits and terms of the insurance requirements of the contracts for both parties
- We will confirm that your obligations are being met by the policies in place under its Insurance Program
- We will review Certificates of Insurance provided by each supplier/contractor to confirm compliance with their contractual obligations
- Responsibilities of both parties to the contract
- Indemnification Agreements
- “Hold-Harmless” provisions of the contracts
Our report will include recommendations and guidelines for exercising risk transfer obligations to the third parties wherever possible. In this regard, we will ensure you are not assuming risks and exposures that can be readily transferred to third parties.